Our research work on trust within the company goes on...
In 2008, we will be exploring the following themes of research:
The dynamic of change through trust:
In what way does trust give a new outlook on change?
• How can the systemic character of change be integrated through trust?
• What systems are needed to detect, deal with and make use of resistance to change?
Preparation of the manager and his team for managing trust:
How does trust set a manager apart?
• How should a manager prepare to manage with trust?
• Which questions should the company expect from its personnel?
• How can they be integrated and dealt with?
• What is self-confidence?
• What is it based on?
• What are its key ingredients?
• How can self-confidence be built/developed?
• How can the progress in self-confidence be measured?
Trust in the society:
What link is there between the climate the society and the climate of trust within a company ?
• How can this aspect be integrated into the management through trust within a company and with its clients, suppliers and outside partners?
Trust and company dialogue (research conducted in association with trade union representatives)
Trust and sustainable development
Trust and innovation
Should you wish to contribute to our research with your point of view, please contact our research team: